We did it! Gayle Schwartz, Marilyn Pinzger, and Kathy Baas attended a ribbon-cutting ceremony Monday evening to commemorate the trail.
Trinity has partnered with the Kenosha County Parks department by volunteering to help keep the New KR trail clean and safe. As Adopt-A-Trail representatives, we will
- Collect litter and perform minor trail maintenance.
- Assist with the control of invasive species and planting of native species.
- Record and report to Kenosha County Parks staff any significant or hazardous trail obstructions.
- Properly dispose of recyclable materials.
- Gather and return any “lost and found” items to the Kenosha County Parks office.
- Inform visitors about regulations and available facilities.