Welcome to the Children’s Choir at Trinity Evangelical Church! Come check us out on Sunday mornings at 9:00 am. Choir rehearsal lasts 30 minutes. Children will then be escorted to the sanctuary to join their parent (s) or family.
Trinity’s Children’s Choir provide our children with opportunities to become deeply devoted followers of Christ by learning the joys of praising and worshiping God through singing.
Our objectives are:
- To spread the Good News about the saving grace of Jesus Christ through singing songs of faith;
- To teach scripture and Bible stories through song;
- To teach traditional and contemporary songs of faith while developing a meaningful understanding of how to sing as a group;
- To instill a love for and an understanding of worship through active participation. In worship;
- To experience worship in a meaningful; and
- To enjoy fellowship with choir friends along their faith journey.
Children’s Choirs FAQ
Is it too late for my child to join?
NO! Not at all! Come and bring a friend! The Choir door is always open! Our Choir Year is from September through May.
What if I can’t come every week?
Please come when you can. Your children will grow in faith and ability and confidence every time they come, so the more often, the better, but please don’t let an absence keep you from coming!
What if I have a friend for a sleepover?
Bring your friend! They may want to join us – and that’s Awesome! Spreading the Good News of our Lord is our Mission – – Coming to choir with you could be the first step for a new family to find God!