Trinity Sunday School welcomes all children to participate in learning about the Bible and our Lutheran Faith. The Sunday School year begins in September and ends in May. This year we are teaching the Curriculum Living the Word: Teaching Kids God’s Story published by Spirit and Truth Publishing for ages 3 through 5th grade. It includes weekly stories, activities, and music that correlates with the Narrative Lectionary.
A Brief Summary
- Sunday School is offered during the 9:30 service.
- Children are dismissed for Sunday School after the congregation shares Peace.
- Children are escorted upstairs to the Sunday school classroom by their teachers.
- The children will be escorted to the hallway outside of the Gathering Space at approximately 10:30 for release to their parents.
- The first Sunday of each month the Children’s Choir provides special music and all Sunday School students assist Pastor with collecting the offering and leading the Lord’s Prayer.