Our Witness Ministry maintains a healthy and active congregation. It cultivates a sense of belonging, a sense of ownership, and helps members find ways of becoming integrated into church life. Witness Ministry also reaches out to those separated from regular fellowship with the congregation.
We welcome visitors into the fellowship of the congregation, incorporate new members into the active life of Trinity and involve members who have become inactive in the life and activities of the congregation. Witness ministers to Trinity members separated from normal fellowship through illness, imprisonment or infirmity.
Activities and Contacts
Team Leader: Open opportunity
- New Member/Visitor Care: Open opportunity
- CROP Walk: Open Opportunity
- Homebound Visitation Ministry: Pastor Tom, Audrey Steel
- Sunday Morning Hospitality Coordinator: Rhonda Brennan
- Bowling: Woody Knutson, firstname.lastname@example.org