Trinity Co-op Nursery School is a nonprofit state-licensed preschool open to all children regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, or national origin. The school provides a Christian atmosphere where children experience the joy of learning and developing through the support of teachers, friends, and family. A co-op is a parent-assisted program whereby a parent opts to assist in the classroom approximately one time per month for a reduced fee. Trinity Co-op Preschool features:
- State Licensed program, which is designed for the way children learn naturally. Trinity Co-op Preschool believes that children should be cared for in a way that allows them to be lifelong learners and thoughtful human beings. The structure of the curriculum provides opportunities for children to plan, problem-solve, do, discuss, tinker and reflect.
- Space for both quiet and active play.
- An experienced staff educated in Early Childhood Education/Kindergarten Readiness.
- A 1:5 adult/child ratio (a component of a quality preschool).
- Field trips designed to enhance the learning experience of the classroom.
- Regular parent/teacher conferences and parent learning sessions (including free baby-sitting).
- Activities for the entire family including Preschool Sunday and Open House, Breakfast with Santa, Cocoa and Jammies Night, Spring Carnival, Family Literacy Night and Art Exhibit at the Library, and Spring Picnic.
Head Teachers: Lea Ann Taber and Kelly Shilts
Administrator: Lea Ann Taber
Financial Administrative Assistant: Paige Loveall
Classes and Contacts
Preschool Address: 7104-39th Avenue, Kenosha
Preschool Phone: 262-694-5192
Preschool Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-op Preschool On-site Administrator: Lea Ann Taber, email@example.com
The Trinity Co-op Board of Directors has determined the following for the 2020-2021 School Year:
A registration form must be filled out completely and returned to the preschool office.
A $115.00 non-refundable registration fee/ supply fee and copy of official birth certificate (birth cert. for new students) are required for validating the registration. Your child’s placement in the class will be confirmed upon receipt of form and registration fee.
For the 2020 – 2021 school year, call for current rates.
Students must be age 3 by September 1, 2020. If openings exist, children turning 3 years old during the school year will be admitted when they turn 3 depending on availability.
Classes: Now Enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year.
(2 day) Tuesday/Thursday from 9:00 to 11:30am
(3 day) Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9:00 to 11:30am
(3 day) Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9:00am to 12:00 noon
(3 day) Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 12:30-3:30pm
(4 day) Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday
Please contact the Administrator for more details.
Mommy and Me,
Call for more information; (tentative) classes beginning in October 2020
1 to 2 years – Please call the office for times 694-5192