Trinity Co-op Nursery School is a nonprofit state-licensed preschool open to all children regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, or national origin. The school provides a Christian atmosphere where children experience the joy of learning and developing through the support of teachers, friends, and family. A co-op is a parent-assisted program whereby a parent opts to assist in the classroom approximately one time per month for a reduced fee. Trinity Co-op Preschool features:
- State Licensed program, which is designed for the way children learn naturally. Trinity Co-op Preschool believes that children should be cared for in a way that allows them to be lifelong learners and thoughtful human beings. The structure of the curriculum provides opportunities for children to plan, problem-solve, do, discuss, tinker and reflect.
- Space for both quiet and active play.
- An experienced staff educated in Early Childhood Education/Kindergarten Readiness.
- A 1:5 adult/child ratio (a component of a quality preschool).
- Field trips designed to enhance the learning experience of the classroom.
- Regular parent/teacher conferences and parent learning sessions (including free baby-sitting).
- Activities for the entire family including Preschool Sunday and Open House, Breakfast with Santa, Cocoa and Jammies Night, Spring Carnival, Family Literacy Night, and end-of-year Picnic.