Trinity Co-op Nursery School is a nonprofit state licensed preschool open to all children regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, or national origin. The school provides a Christian atmosphere where children experience the joy of learning and developing through the support of teachers, friends, and family. A co-op is a parent-assisted program whereby a parent opts to assist in the classroom approximately one time per month for a reduced fee. Trinity Co-op Preschool features:
- State Licensed program, which is designed for the way children learn naturally. Trinity Co-op Preschool believes that children should be cared for in a way that allows them to be lifelong learners and thoughtful human beings. The structure of the curriculum provides opportunities for children to plan, problem-solve, do, discuss, tinker and reflect.
- Space for both quiet and active play.
- An experienced staff educated in Early Childhood Education/Kindergarten Readiness.
- A 1:5 adult/child ratio (a component of a quality preschool).
- Field trips designed to enhance the learning experience of the classroom.
- Regular parent/teacher conferences and parent learning sessions (including free baby-sitting).
- Activities for the entire family including Preschool Sunday and Open House, Breakfast with Santa, Cocoa and Jammies Night, Spring Carnival, Family Literacy Night and Art Exhibit at the Library, and Spring Picnic.